Scott Avenue, SW15802 ft2 74 m2
The property offers excellent living accommodation and has a large, open-plan kitchen/reception room, with a door leading out to a balcony. The master bedroom is well-proportioned and has ample built-in storage and an en-suite shower room. There is also a second double bedroom, ample storage in the hallway and a modern bathroom. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space in a secure underground garage and access to a communal gym and library.
Knight House is situated within the Whitelands Park development and is surrounded by beautiful well-kept gardens, promoting a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, while still remaining close to transport links. The development is situated close to central Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon, with easy bus links, fast access to the A3 and East Putney underground station only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 802 sq ft (74 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- Ground rent: £200
- Service charge: £2,288
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney710m (8mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Lift, gym
- Balcony, communal garden
- Underground parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Scott Avenue
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.