- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1042 sq ft (96 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: C
- - Service charge: £3,600
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 380m (4mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen
- - Lift
- - Refurbished to an exceptionally high specification with wooden floors
- - Next to all the amenities, restaurants, shops and bars of Gloucester Road & South Kensington
- - Prestigious location moments away from Hyde Park
Located on the ever popular Queen's Gate Place, this extremely bright third floor flat (with lift) provides two double bedrooms and the master suite has the further benefit of a walk in wardrobe / dessing room.
Queen's Gate Place is one of the most desireable streets in South Kensington being just a short walk from Kensington Gardens and perfectly situated for the transport links and amenities of Gloucester Road & South Kensington.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.