Mexfield Road, SW151557 ft2 144 m2
The ground floor comprises a large, bright and sunny double reception room and an open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, providing a wonderful mix of family and entertaining space. There are three good sized bedrooms with built-in storage and a bathroom on the first floor, and a further double bedroom and bathroom on the second floor. The house has the added benefit of a cellar and additional storage in the eaves. Outside there is a fantastic west-facing garden which has been beautifully designed to maximise space.
Mexfield Road runs between West Hill and Oakhill Road and is a short distance away from the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of Putney High Street. East Putney Underground station is a short walk via Oakhill Road, and Putney mainline station with direct access into Waterloo is also within walking distance. There are also numerous bus routes, and Wandsworth Park, with its green open spaces, is only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1557 sq ft (144 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney530m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Mexfield Road
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.