Scott Avenue, SW15431 ft2 40 m2
The property boasts a bright and airy open-plan kitchen/reception room. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has plenty of storage and preparation space. Doors from the reception room lead out to balcony. The master bedroom is well-sized and has a built-in wardrobe. There is also a bathroom and ample built-in storage. The property also benefits from an off-street parking space and access to a communal gym and library.
Stafford House is located within the Whitelands Park development and is surrounded by beautiful, well-kept gardens, promoting a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, while still remaining close to transport links. The development is situated close to central Putney, Wandswoth and Wimbledon, with easy bus links and has fast access to the A3. East Putney underground station and Putney mainline station are both only a short walk away.
- Key info
- 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 431 sq ft (40 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Ground rent: £150
- Service charge: £1,200
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney720m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Lift, porter, pool, gym
- Balcony, communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Scott Avenue
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.