- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 878 sq ft (81 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham Junction 820m (10mins)
This charming split level flat located just off Battersea Park Road, is well-arranged and offers light and bright living and entertaining space as well as two good sized double bedrooms. The property is arranged over the first and second floors of an attractive Victorian terrace and is very well presented. The first floor comprises the large reception room, benefitting from west-facing sash windows and a gas fire, along with the fully-fitted kitchen, second bedroom and modern family bathroom. The second floor is home to the large master bedroom, a brilliant space with big windows and huge amounts of eaves storage, and a modern bathroom.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.