Cromford Road, SW18912 ft2 84 m2
This property has a fabulous combined kitchen and reception room leading out to the west facing, landscaped garden; the amount of natural light flowing from the double doors creates a wonderfully bright and airy space. The kitchen is fitted with stylish units and offers ample storage and preparation space. The master bedroom is generously sized with built-in wardrobes, a traditional fireplace and an en-suite shower room. There is a further double bedroom, a contemporary bathroom and a downstairs utility room with under-floor heating, double butler sink and extra storage.
Cromford Road is a short distance away from the facilities of Putney High Street and from Putney Mainline station with direct access into Waterloo. East Putney tube (District Line) is an approximate 5 minute walk. The A3 is approached via West Hill and Wandsworth Park with its open spaces and river walk is a few minutes’ walk. The Thames Clipper also docks nearby and provides access to Embankment and The City.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 912 sq ft (84 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney590m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Garden flat
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW18
- Property for sale in Cromford Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.