- Key info
- - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- - Gross Floor Area: 1754 sq ft (162 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham Junction 790m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 4 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - Double reception room
- - Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
This spacious four double bedroom, mid-terrace Victorian family home is ideally located for quick and easy access to the numerous shops, bars and restaurants found on nearby Battersea Rise and fashionable Northcote Road, the wide and open spaces of Clapham Common are only a short walk away, as are the transport links at Clapham Junction. This natural four bedroom house could be further extended into the side return and the rear loft creating further living and entertaining space, subject to all the usual planning permissions and consents.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.