Upper Richmond Road, SW15807 ft2 74 m2
The flat comprises a modern open plan kitchen/reception room which contains a fully integrated kitchen, space for a dining table and provides access to the balcony. There are two good sized double bedrooms with master bedroom benefiting from built-in storage and an en-suite shower room. There is also a further stylish bathroom containing a heated towel rail and a shower over the bath. The flat also benefits from plenty of storage.
Percy Laurie House is a gated development set back from the Upper Richmond Road. It is a converted 1930's art-deco Police Station House which has great character. It is situated in the heart of Putney and is within a few minutes’ walk of both Putney mainline and East Putney underground stations. Many shops and restaurants are found on the Putney High Street which is a stones throw away.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 807 sq ft (74 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- Ground rent: £250
- Service charge: £2,800
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney330m (4mins)
- East Putney330m (4mins)
- Putney Bridge1120m (14mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- 807 Sq. Ft.
- 75.0 Sq. M.
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Upper Richmond Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.