- Key info
- - 1 bathroom
- - Gross Floor Area: 368 sq ft (34 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: E
- - Ground rent: £50
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - South Kensington 930m (11mins)
A fabulous period piece on the first floor of an end of terrace converted building with a plethora of original features including high ceilings, original cornicing and rose, working shutters, full length original windows, balustraded balcony and full-sized fireplace. The flat also has a high quality oiled wood floor and although currently a studio the flat could be reconfigured to have a separate bedroom.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.