not for sale
Pembroke Road, W81304 ft2 121 m2
An extremely spacious (1300sq ft) and well-proportioned flat with four double bedrooms located on the first floor to the rear of this well maintained building. The flat has been a successful rental investment for the current owners and would now benefit from refurbishment. The property benefits from a lift and porter and furthermore a long underlying lease of approximately 990 years.
Pembroke Road is located close to Kensington High Street and Holland Park and the many shops, stores and restaurants that the area has to offer.
- Key info
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1304 sq ft (121 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Earls Court540m (6mins)
- Additional features
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Lift, porter
- As previously furnished
- Property for sale in Gloucester Road
- Property for sale in W8
- Property for sale in Pembroke Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- Studio flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.