not for sale
Hyde Park Street, W24555 ft2 423 m2
We are pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a wonderful property in the heart of Connaught Village. Arranged over 4 floors the property is equipped specifically for entertaining on a large scale. On the raised ground floor there is a large double reception room with a unique aspect of Hyde Park to the South. The lower ground floor consists of a bright conservatory opening on to a large, bespoke solid Oak kitchen with integrated appliances, a large dining room and a games room and sauna to the front of the property. Other benefits include a study and a utility room.
The bedroom accommodation on the upper two levels comprise of a master suite with a walk in dressing room, a large en-suite bathroom and another opportunity to see the uninterrupted view of the park. There are five other good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms.
This property has a roof terrace on the second floor and a generously sized West facing walled patio garden with trade access for added convenience.
- Key info
- 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 3 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 4555 sq ft (423 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Westminster
- Council tax band: H
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Lancaster Gate570m (7mins)
- Paddington570m (7mins)
- Paddington740m (9mins)
- Property for sale in Kensington
- Property for sale in W2
- Property for sale in Hyde Park Street
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Chelsea
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Knightsbridge
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Belgravia
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in South Kensington
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Kensington
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.