Cornwall Gardens, SW71816 ft2 168 m2
Great attention to detail has been given to the layout and design of the maisonette, offering the incoming purchaser a luxurious and spacious Central London home. The first floor comprises a beautiful reception room with ornate cornicing and a stunning wooden parquet floor. Three sets of doors lead onto the balcony which has views over the communal gardens, to which this flat enjoys access. Leading back into the flat is a cloakroom, utility room, a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom and a spacious, south-facing kitchen / breakfast room. The second floor is arranged with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite to the master bedroom.
Cornwall Gardens is a prestigious address located well within reach of the open spaces of Hyde Park and the shops, restaurants and travel connections of the surrounding area. The flat is offered to the market with a leasehold in excess of 110 years and no ongoing chain.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1816 sq ft (168 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: Unknown
- Service charge: £2,500
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Gloucester Road270m (3mins)
- Property for sale in Gloucester Road
- Property for sale in SW7
- Property for sale in Cornwall Gardens
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- Studio flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.