St. John's Avenue, SW15793 ft2 73 m2
The property boasts a large reception room with double doors leading out to a private south-facing balcony. Leading off the living room is a large eat-in kitchen. The master bedroom is very well sized and boasts ample built-in storage. There is a further double bedroom, a bathroom and a separate cloakroom. The property also benefits from off-street parking.
St John’s Avenue is ideally placed for the shops, restaurants and transport facilities of central Putney. Both East Putney underground station (District Line) and Putney mainline station, with direct access to Waterloo, are within short walking distance. There are also numerous bus routes to Richmond, Clapham Junction and Central London.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 793 sq ft (73 m²)
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £982
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney180m (2mins)
- Putney380m (4mins)
- Putney Bridge1060m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Off street parking
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in St. John's Avenue
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.