- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 503 sq ft (46 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: D
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham Junction 900m (11mins)
- - Wandsworth Town 1600m (20mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
- - Garden flat, conversion
We are delighted to offer this beautifully renovated ground floor garden flat located close to Battersea Square. The accommodation comprises a large open plan living area with bi-folding doors which give an abundance of light from the south facing garden. The bedroom is located at the front of the property with a stunning separate bathroom.
The property is located on Vicarage Crescent close to the ever popular Battersea Square. Battersea Bridge is close by giving access across the river over to Chelsea as are local shops, bars and restaurants. Clapham Junction train station is just a short walk away.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.