- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 850 sq ft (78 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Stamford Brook 740m (9mins)
A bright and well proportioned two double bedroom first floor flat which forms part of a unique corner property and can be purchased together with the downstairs flat (Rylett Road) - thereby recreating a fantastically spacious family home.
On its own the flat comprises two double bedrooms, a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a light, dual aspect corner reception room.
Situated on the corner of Bassein Park Road and Rylett Road the property is near to both Ravenscourt Park and Wendell Park and close to all amenities on the Askew Road.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.