- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1179 sq ft (109 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - Service charge: £2,446
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Earls Court 170m (2mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - Two bathrooms
- - Spacious reception room/dining room
- - Private patio
- - Access to communal gardens
A fantastic two double bedroom apartment with well-planned accommodation and two private patios. The flat has been well-maintained and is situated within a smart period building and furthermore benefits from access to the communal gardens.
Nevern Square is a sought after address within close proximity to the amenities and transport links of Earl's Court, Gloucester Road and South Kensington.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.