- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 450 sq ft (41 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Victoria 390m (4mins)
A charming top floor flat overlooking this highly sought after garden square. Naturally light the flat has an open-plan kitchen and reception room and a good sized double bedroom with storage. The flat also benefits from shared access to the Eccleston Square gardens and and tennis court. This is a good opportunity for first time buyers or those looking for a London base.
Eccleston Square is situated moments from the local transport and shopping facilities of Victoria and is only a short walk to Belgravia.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.