Queen's Gate Gardens, SW7858 ft2 79 m2
Quietly situated to the rear of an impressive period building this two bedroom split-level apartment occupies a prime location within South Kensington. Beautifully decorated and presented to a high standard the property which is entered on the mezzanine level between ground and first floor offers well-planned accommodation including an entrance hall, reception room, well-appointed kitchen, guest cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and separate bathroom.
There is good storage throughout and great attention has been given to details. We understand that access to the communal gardens is available for a small yearly subscription.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 858 sq ft (79 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Gloucester Road210m (2mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms + cloakroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden
- Property for sale in Gloucester Road
- Property for sale in SW7
- Property for sale in Queen's Gate Gardens
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Knightsbridge
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Belgravia
- Studio flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.