not for sale
Ringwood Gardens, SW151454 ft2 135 m2
The first floor comprises a bright and airy 17'10'' x 15'10'' reception room with lovely views and an adjoining kitchen/breakfast room. The second floor comprises the two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has a garage, which is can be accessed from the entrance hall, and one off-street parking space.
Ringwood Gardens is located off Kingston Road and is ideally located for access to the A3. The shops and transport facilities of Central Putney are a short journey away; the No. 85 bus stops on Putney High Street directly opposite Putney mainline station. Fontley Way is also ideally located for access to the green open spaces of Richmond Park, Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common.
Disclaimer: please note, this property is now vacant and these photographs were taken when the property was furnished.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 1454 sq ft (135 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Southfields2480m (31mins)
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Ringwood Gardens
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Southfields
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Wimbledon
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Earlsfield
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.