Blackett Street, SW15865 ft2 80 m2
The recently updated stylish bathroom is in good condition and features a unique square bath with an overhead rainforest shower. The second bedroom measures 8'10'' x 8'10'' and features an original fireplace and has views over the garden. The dining room has wooden floors throughout and double doors to the garden and provides the access to the fitted kitchen. The garden which is larger than average to the rear is west facing and is paved and has a delightful raised decked area for barbequing and table and chairs. The property is presented in good condition throughout, has its own front door and is being sold with the freehold to the building.
Blackettt Street runs between Hotham Road and Bangalore Street in the heart of West Putney and is within easy reach of the shopping and transport facilities of Putney High Street, as well as Putney Common and the walks along the River Thames.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 receptions
- Gross Floor Area: 865 sq ft (80 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney Pier530m (6mins)
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Blackett Street
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.