- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 592 sq ft (55 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Goldhawk Road 370m (4mins)
- - Shepherd's Bush 900m (11mins)
- - Hammersmith 540m (6mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - kitchen
- - roof terrace
- - Roof terrace
A light and bright top floor apartment located in a well maintained period property with a large roof terrace. The property offers a large bedroom, separate kitchen with breakfast area, family bathroom and spacious living room which opens on to an extensive roof terrace with views over London. The amenities of Hammersmith Broadway and its transport links are only moments away.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.