not for sale
Blackett Street, SW151620 ft2 150 m2
Arranged over three floors, the property boats its original features such as cornicing and fireplaces. The ground floor comprises a double reception room with side access to the garden. The room is beautifully light and spacious with a bay window and wooden floors. The kitchen/breakfast room which overlooks the garden, is equipped with the standard wall and base units and there is space for a breakfast table. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom and on the top floor, there is an additional bedroom and the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a Juliet balcony and eaves storage.
Blackett Street runs between Hotham Road and Bangalore Street in the heart of West Putney and is within easy reach of the shopping and transport facilities of Putney High Street, as well as Putney Common and the walks along the River Thames.
- Key info
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1620 sq ft (150 m²)
- Tenure: Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: F
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney630m (7mins)
- Additional features
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room, loft
- 1620 Sq Ft
- 150.4 Sq Ft
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Blackett Street
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in West Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Roehampton
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in East Putney
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Fulham
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Barons Court
- 2 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 5 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
- 6 bedroom houses for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.