- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1597 sq ft (148 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: H
- - Service charge: £3,079
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - South Kensington 780m (9mins)
- - Gloucester Road 710m (8mins)
- - Earls Court 1010m (12mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- - Share of freehold
- - Reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Lift and porter
- - Storage unit upon request
- - Off street parking available (by separate arrangement)
A rare opportunity to buy a well-proportioned lateral family apartment of nigh on 1600sqft (148sq/m) in this well-maintained mansion block close to the Fulham Road. The flat boasts excellent entertaining space with quiet views over Thistle Grove. In addition there are three bedrooms, two bathrooms and well-appointed kitchen with adjacent dining room. This glorious flat has the advantage of lots of natural light, is offered on a Share of Freehold basis and the building benefits from a caretaker and a lift.
Drayton Gardens is a pretty, tree-lined street, ideally located for the many shops, bars and restaurants of the Fulham Road and Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines).
In addition, should off-street parking be required, we have a private parking space for sale in the very near vicinity.
Good to know:
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Service Charge: £3,078.86p.a
Reserve fund contribution: £3,276p.a
Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.