- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 468 sq ft (43 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham Junction 870m (10mins)
We are delighted to offer to the market a fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented garden flat located close to Battersea Park. The accommodation comprises a light and airy reception room to the front with the kitchen to the back and access to the garden via double doors. The bedroom is located at the back of the property with an en suite bathroom.
Bullen Street runs north off Battersea Park Road, and is therefore perfectly placed for all the local bars, shops and restaurants in the surrounding area. Clapham Junction is the closest train station and there are a number of local bus routes that run over Battersea Bridge and along Battersea Park Road. Battersea Park with its 200 acres of recreational space is close by.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.