- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 855 sq ft (79 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham Junction 600m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - Reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Bathroom
- - Cellar / utility
- - Garden
- - EPC: E
- - 855 sq. ft.
This light and bright garden flat comprises an elegant reception room to the front with a pretty bay, stylish fire surround and gas fire. The kitchen/breakfast room has a good range of modern wall and base units, and a bay to the side which is a perfect space for a dining room table. There is access from the rear hallway in to the side return and on to the well-stocked and mainly laid to lawn 34 ft. garden which has a good size garden shed. There are two equal size double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The cellar has been plumbed for utilities, is tiled and in fact offers further reception space.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.