- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 2150 sq ft (199 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ravenscourt Park 460m (5mins)
- Additional features
- - 5 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Cellar, kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
A substantial and well configured end of terrace red brick Victorian house, in a desirable Brackenbury location and offering excellent proportions over three floors, as well as an extensive cellar.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.