- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 740 sq ft (68 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Lambeth
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham South 280m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
A beautifully presented first floor flat in this pretty Victorian conversion. The flat is arranged brilliantly with a wide 17'9 reception room with a bay window to the front then going back towards the rear of the property is a fully fitted kitchen, a bathroom and two double bedrooms.
Lynette Avenue is a pretty tree lined street running between Clapham Common Southside and Klea Avenue. The flat is situated conveniently in the heart of the Abbeville Village with all its local shops and restaurants while supermarkets are found close at hand at Clapham South. Transport is provided at Clapham South underground (Northern line) and there are numerous local bus routes. The wide open spaces and amenities of Clapham Common are literally at the end of the road.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.