- Key info
- - 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1719 sq ft (159 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: Unknown
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Hammersmith 470m (5mins)
A traditional and beautifully decorated five bedroom house on this popular road in the heart of Brackenbury Village.
Arranged over three floors, the property offers ideal family accommodation with a 60 ft West facing garden, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a double reception room and a sunny fully extended kitchen/dining room.
Iffley Road is ideally located for local shopping within the village, more comprehensive amenities on King Street, Chiswick High Road or Westfield Shopping Centre. Ravenscourt Park is easily accessible by foot as are the underground stations at Hammersmith Broadway, Goldhawk Road and Shepherd's Bush.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.