- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- - Gross Floor Area: 1212 sq ft (112 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Hammersmith & Fulham
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Ravenscourt Park 490m (6mins)
- - Goldhawk Road 680m (8mins)
- - Hammersmith 810m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 single bedroom, 2 double bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 2 reception rooms
A delightful three bedroom Brackenbury cottage providing a good mix of contemporary and traditional style. The open plan living accommodation is arranged on the ground floor and opens out on to a sunny garden with a modern feel.
The property is located at the northern end of Dalling Road at its junction with Wellesley Avenue. Ravenscourt Park is a few minutes walk and a handy convenience shop is located just a few doors away. More extensive shopping and transport facilities are available in Brackenbury Road, King Street, Hammersmith and Chiswick High Road. Underground stations are located close by at Ravenscourt Park and Hammersmith Broadway (approximately ten minute walking distance).
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.