- Key info
- - 1 bed, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 734 sq ft (68 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: E
- - Service charge: £2,200
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 390m (4mins)
- - South Kensington 690m (8mins)
- - High Street Kensington 810m (10mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 bedroom
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - NO PETS
A spacious one bedroom property situated within a smart period building and benefiting from a private patio and abundant natural light. The property comprises of a large reception room with wooden floors leading to a conservatory style dining area and kitchen.
Elvaston Place is located within close proximity to the amenities and transport links of the immediate area.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.