Cornwall Gardens, SW71313 ft2 121 m2
The property comprises of a master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom, an accompanying family bathroom and a third bedroom. There is a large kitchen/breakfast room which has stunning views over the gardens. Adding to this excellent entertaining space is a wonderfully light dual-aspect reception room. The flat also has a large loft storage area with planning permission to create further living accommodation (more information upon request). The flat is offered to the market with a share in the freehold.
Cornwall Gardens enjoys a prime location in the heart of SW7 and is only a short walk away from the shops and restaurants of Gloucester Road and South Kensington. Gloucester Road Underground station is within very easy reach for the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines.
- Key info
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 1313 sq ft (121 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- Council tax band: G
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Gloucester Road430m (5mins)
- Property for sale in Gloucester Road
- Property for sale in SW7
- Property for sale in Cornwall Gardens
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in South Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Earls Court
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Chelsea
- Studio flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester Road
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.