Farlow Road, SW15857 ft2 79 m2
Consisting of 2 double bedrooms along with a Jack and Gill bathroom plus further separate shower room, this flat is bright and airy and offers wonderful entertaining space for any first time buyers.
The top floor consists of a separate kitchen and reception room and benefits from vaulted ceilings and Velux windows allowing a vast amount of light to enter the flat.
Located within a moments’ walk of the Thames and several of its famous rowing clubs, whilst also being only 10 mins walk to Putney high street and affiliated transport links, this high end finish flat is ideally placed for first time buyers or couples. Shops, restaurants and bars on the Lower Richmond Road and the amenities are close at hand if any purchaser wishes to stay local. Farlow Road is also situated by excellent primary schools such as All Saints, Hotham and St Marys.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 857 sq ft (79 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Putney840m (10mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Split Level
- Property for sale in Putney - West
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Farlow Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Roehampton
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Fulham
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Barons Court
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - West
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - West
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.