- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 829 sq ft (77 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: F
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Battersea Park 660m (8mins)
- Additional features
- - Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony
- - Second double bedroom
- - Modern shower room
- - Fantastic open plan kitchen/reception room with space for relaxing and dining
- - Second private balcony, accessed from the reception room
- - Two Balconies
- - Secure underground parking space
- - Minutes from Battersea Park
This absolutely stunning third floor flat is located in this popular new development minutes from Battersea Park. Stretching to over 800 sq. ft., the flat is both light and spacious and benefits from underfloor heating throughout. The large open plan kitchen/reception room has plenty of room for living and dining. The modern kitchen area is fully-fitted with good quality appliances and has ample storage and preparation space. Sliding doors lead out onto the first of the two private balconies, both of which have room for a small table and chairs. The master bedroom is large and benefits from a modern en-suite bathroom and access to the second private balcony. The second double bedroom is serviced by the modern shower room. A secure underground parking space is also owned by the flat. Also of note is the 24 hour concierge service.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.