- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1118 sq ft (103 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: E
- - Service charge: £3,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Battersea Park 1460m (18mins)
- - Clapham Junction 1770m (22mins)
- - Sloane Square 1450m (18mins)
- Additional features
- - Master bedroom with built-in storage
- - En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- - Two further large double bedrooms with built-in storage
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Porter
- - Balcony
- - Entrance hall
- - Mansion block
- - Wonderful park views and proximity to Albert Bridge and the King's Road
An extremely well-presented three bedroom second floor flat situated in this hugely desirable mansion block boasting fantastic views of Battersea Park.
To the front of the flat there is a well-proportioned double reception room with access onto the park facing balcony. A fully fitted kitchen is located to the rear of the reception room. The accommodation comprises three double bedrooms served by two en-suite bathrooms and a family bathroom.
Cranbourne Court is the closest Victorian property to Albert Bridge, so it is very well located for access into Chelsea with its wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. There is the river taxi which runs along the Embankment to the City and also a number of buses which run to both South Kensington and Piccadilly from Battersea Bridge. Battersea Park, which provides over 200 acres of recreational space is directly opposite the property.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.