Portinscale Road, SW15768 ft2 71 m2
The flat consists of a spacious 225 sq ft reception room with large floor-to-ceiling windows and wooden floors. There is a good-sized master bedroom with ample wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes. There is a further double bedroom, also with built-in storage. There is also a kitchen with ample storage and preparation space, a bathroom and a separate cloakroom. The property has a small private garden, with access to the attractive communal gardens beyond, and also benefits from off-street parking.
Portinscale Road runs between West Hill and Keswick Road. It is located just moments from East Putney underground station (District Line) and is also ideally placed for easy access to Putney mainline station, as well as all the shops, restaurants and leisure facilities of Central Putney.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 768 sq ft (71 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: D
- Service charge: £2,000
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney300m (3mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Communal garden, garden
- Garden flat
- Property for sale in Putney - East
- Property for sale in SW15
- Property for sale in Portinscale Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in West Putney
- Studio flats for sale in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.