- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 1018 sq ft (94 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Service charge: £1,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - South Kensington 560m (7mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
A spacious and light top floor property on this prestigious South Kensington street. The flat has made a fantastic rental investment for the current owner and benefits from 2 large double bedrooms and a Share Freehold within a grand period building.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.