- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 937 sq ft (87 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - Ground rent: £65
- - Service charge: £1,695
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 260m (3mins)
- - Earls Court 520m (6mins)
- - South Kensington 880m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 2 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Communal garden
A fabulous raised ground floor two bedroom flat with westernly views directly over the communal gardens. The flat has high ceilings, excellent natural light throughout and a generous balance of accommodation.
Courtfield Gardens is a popular South Kensington address within close proximity to the cafes, restaurants and transport links of the immediate area.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.