- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 630 sq ft (58 m²)
- - Tenure: Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: G
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - South Kensington 350m (4mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 bedrooms
- - 1 bathroom
- - 1 reception room
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Garden
A perfect Chelsea bolt hole, located just off the Fulham Road, a two bedroom 630 sq.ft. period cottage with a small patio in a quiet backwater. The house has been very well maintained and updated and could be moved into without further expense.
Stewart's Grove is located just south of the Fulham Road and within easy walking distance of Brompton Cross, Chelsea Green and South Kensington tube station.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.