- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 752 sq ft (69 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Wandsworth
- - Council tax band: E
- - Service charge: £4,600
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Clapham Junction 1510m (18mins)
- - Battersea Park 1330m (16mins)
- Additional features
- - Two double bedrooms
- - Family bathroom
- - Lovely and bright reception room overlooking Battersea Park
- - Kitchen / breakfast room
- - Porter
- - Mansion block opposite Battersea Park and very near the River Thames
- - Mansion block
We are delighted to offer to the market this well presented second floor flat located in this very popular mansion block, Albany Mansions, on Albert Bridge Road. The stylish property has a light and airy feel throughout and comprises two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom, generous reception room and fully fitted eat in kitchen. The private balcony offers uninterrupted views over Battersea Park and the property boasts generous storage throughout as well as access to attractive communual gardens.
Albany Mansions is set back off Albert Bridge Road and is moments from Chelsea and the Kings Road. Battersea Park is opposite, offering 200 acres of recreational space. There are a number of bus routes that run over Battersea Bridge providing regular services to South Kensington and Sloane Square. Clapham Junction rail station is also close by, with direct links to Victoria, Waterloo, Gatwick and beyond.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.