Kimberley Court, NW6
Ideal for entertaining, this fantastic property comprises a large open plan reception/kitchen/diner, a private terrace, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a spacious modern bathroom and plenty of storage throughout. This stylish first floor apartment also benefits from high ceilings, under floor heating throughout, an abundance of natural light, a private off street parking space, communal garden area and a lift.
Kimberley Road is a peaceful cul-de-sac with easy access to Salusbury Road and the green open spaces of Queens Park. Kilburn High Road offers excellent convenience with an array of shops whilst West Hampstead and Hampstead are also within easy reach. Local transport links include Queen's Park station (Bakerloo line & Overground), Kilburn station (Jubilee line), Brondesbury Park (London Overground) & Brondesbury (Overground).
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: E
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Brondesbury Park 260m (3mins)
- Kilburn 710m (8mins)
- Queens Park 760m (9mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Under floor heating
- Balcony, communal garden
- Off street parking
- Property for short let in Queens Park
- Property for short let in NW6
- Property for short let in Kimberley Court
- 2 bedroom flats for short let in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for short let in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for short let in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for short let in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for short let in Holland Park
- Studio flats for short let in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for short let in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for short let in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for short let in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for short let in Queens Park
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.Find out more