- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- - Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1431 sq ft (132 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Blank
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 260m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 double bedrooms
- - 3 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Terrace overlooking Queen's Gate Place Mews
- - Close to shops, bars and cafes
- - Easy access to Gloucester Road and South Kensington Tube Station
An immaculately presented, light mews offering great entertaining space and modern décor. Comprising of over 1400 square foot, the property is laid out over the first and second floor of this spacious mews. With two spacious bedrooms (one with en-suite), a fully fitted kitchen and beautiful reception room and shower room on the first floor. On the second floor is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, plenty of storage and private roof terrace.
Queen's Gate Place mews is tucked behind Queen's Gate Gardens and Gloucester Road, located minutes from Gloucester Road underground and all local amenities. Available immediately on a furnished basis.
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.