Cromford Road, SW18893 ft2 82 m2
The flat boasts a large reception room with a number of period features, including a feature fireplace and cornicing. The Master bedroom is well-sized and benefits from ample built-in storage and an en-suite shower room. There is a further double bedroom at the rear of the property, also with ample built-in storage. There is also a good-sized kitchen and a separate, modern family bathroom. The property also has a lovely paved garden, which can be accessed from both the master bedroom and the second bedroom. Finally the property benefits from having its own front door and a cellar for extra storage.
Cromford Road is a short distance away from the facilities of Putney High Street and from Putney Mainline station with direct access into Waterloo. East Putney tube (District Line) is an approximate 5 minute walk. The A3 is approached via West Hill and Wandsworth Park with its open spaces and river walk is a few minutes’ walk. The Thames Clipper also docks nearby and provides access to Embankment and The City.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- Gross Floor Area: 893 sq ft (82 m²)
- Local authority: Wandsworth
- Council tax band: Unknown
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- East Putney610m (7mins)
- Putney1050m (13mins)
- Additional features
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Property for rent in Putney - East
- Property for rent in SW18
- Property for rent in Cromford Road
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in East Putney
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Southfields
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Wimbledon
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Earlsfield
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in West Putney
- Studio flats for rent in Putney - East
- 1 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
- 2 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
- 3 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
- 4 bedroom flats for rent in Putney - East
Create a property alert
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.