- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Furnished, Part Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1001 sq ft (93 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Blank
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 170m (2mins)
- Additional features
- - 1 single bedroom, 1 double bedroom
- - Second bedroom/Study
- - Open plan reception and dining room
- - Kitchen
- - Bathroom
- - Eaves storage
- - Wood floors throughout
- - 753 Sq Ft
- - Furnished
- - EPC: Awaiting
Architecturally designed loft style split level apartment in this sought after location a stone’s throw from Gloucester Road Underground. The property benefits from being extremely light with an open plan dining and reception room with high ceilings, spacious master bedroom with dressing room, second spacious galleried bedroom or study, fully fitted modern kitchen and a bathroom with shower over bath. The entire flat is newly decorated and boasts wood floors throughout. Available furnished.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.