- Key info
- - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Furnished, Part Furnished
- - Gross Floor Area: 1678 sq ft (155 m²)
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: Blank
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Gloucester Road 250m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 3 double bedrooms
- - 3 bathrooms
- - 1 reception room
- - Balcony
- - Stunning Mews position
- - Close to shops, bars and cafes
- - Convenient location to Gloucester Road and South Kensington Tube Station
An immaculately presented mews offering great entertaining space and modern decor. The property is laid out over the first and second floor of this mews comprising of a large open hallway leading into new modern fully fitted kitchen, beautiful reception room with high ceilings and all period features restored, two double bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. On the second floor is a large master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
Queen's Gate Place mews is tucked behind Queen's Gate Gardens and Gloucester Road, located minutes from Gloucester Road underground and all local amenities. Available immediately on a furnished basis
If the landlord agrees to you having a pet, you may be required to pay a higher weekly rent.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to let?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.