- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 793 sq ft (73 m²)
- - Tenure: Share of Freehold
- - Local authority: Kensington & Chelsea
- - Council tax band: F
- - Service charge: £3,600
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - High Street Kensington 280m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms
- - Modern bathroom
- - Open plan reception and fully equipped kitchen
- - Glass extension leading onto private west facing garden
- - Share of Freehold
- - Catchment area for Fox Primary School
- - Utility room
- - Period conversion with own front door
- - Close to Kensington Gardens
- - Kensington and Chelsea borough - can apply for resident parking permit
A spacious apartment with private entrance and patio garden is located on this pretty road in Kensington, which falls into the catchment area for Fox Primary School.
The flat is full of character with an open plan well equipped kitchen and living area, complete with study nook. There is a double bedroom, modern bathroom and TV / Winter sun room leading onto a west facing garden. This property lends itself to being a two bedroom depending on living configuration.
Gordon Place is in excellent reach of the eclectic shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants of Kensington and Notting Hill. As are the green spaces of Kensington Gardens and Holland Park easily accessible.
There are also fantastic transport links, Kensington High Street Underground Station (District & Circle) and Notting Hill Gate Underground Station (Central, District & Circle) are both close by, while for motorist the A4/M4 is nearby for routes in and out of Central London.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.