Cavendish Road, NW6
The flat has been beautifully renovated by the current owners, with particular attention to the wonderful period features. Boasting excellent proportions, the sitting room has floor to ceiling windows, original shutters and ample space for dining. There is a well-appointed kitchen, family bathroom, master bedroom and second bedroom with excellent storage.
The property further benefits from a unique and private 20 foot garden with home office.
Cavendish Road is a sought after, tree-lined street ideally located within easy walking distance to numerous shops, cafes and restaurants on Queens Park's Salusbury Road. It is extremely well connected, set just to the south of the Mapesbury conservation area and to the north of Queen’s Park. Kilburn Station (Jubilee Line), Brondesbury Overground Station (Zone 2) and West Hampstead are all a short distance away.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
- Key info
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Gross Floor Area: 704 sq ft (65 m²)
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- Council tax band: D
- View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- Brondesbury Park 370m (4mins)
- Additional features
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Property for sale in Queens Park
- Property for sale in Cavendish Road
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Notting Hill
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Bayswater
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in North Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Kensington
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Holland Park
- Studio flats for sale in Queens Park
- 1 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 2 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 3 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park
- 4 bedroom flats for sale in Queens Park