- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 559 sq ft (51 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: E
- - Ground rent: £500
- - Service charge: £2,150
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Queensway 310m (3mins)
- - Notting Hill Gate 410m (5mins)
- - Bayswater 320m (4mins)
- Additional features
- - quiet master bedroom with built in cupboards and en-suite shower room
- - additional shower room
- - open plan kitchen, dining and reception room
- - second bedroom with built in cupboard and own entrance
- - fully integrated modern kitchen with Siemens appliances and full size American fridge freezer
- - Long lease expiring 31 March 2999
- - porter
- - mansion block
- - close to Notting Hill Gate Central line tube and Kensington Gardens
A stunning two bedroom apartment refurbished to exacting standards in Saxon hall, a popular portered building in Notting Hill.
Wonderful high specifications and attention to detail with finger print or phone entry, Sonos sound system and Somfy electric roller blinds. There is an open plan reception room, fully integrated designer kitchen with Siemens appliances, two shower rooms with underfloor heating and both bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The property benefits from its own front door. a long lease expiring April 2999 and no onward chain.
Palace Court is well located for all the restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill Gate, Queensway and Westbourne Grove. The green open spaces of Kensington Gardens are close by.
Notting Hill Gate underground station (Central, District and Circle lines) gives quick access into the City and West End. While Paddington station is easily accessible for Heathrow Express connections and the new Elizabeth Line.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.