- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 961 sq ft (89 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: London Borough of Brent
- - Council tax band: C
- - Ground rent: £10
- - Service charge: £3,000
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Queens Park 300m (3mins)
- Additional features
- - Two double bedrooms
- - Family bathroom
- - Spacious fully integrated kitchen with ample storage
- - Large living area with enough space for dining table
- - Wonderful condition throughout
- - West facing winter balcony
- - Great transport links at Queenspark - Bakerloo and Overground
- - Queen's Park close by with tennis courts, cafe and green open spaces
- - Salusbury Road at end of road with all local amenities, including M&S, Gails and Planet Organic
A light and well-proportioned, two bedroom, seventh floor apartment with a spacious balcony in excellent condition.
Set within an impressive modern development in the heart of Queens Park, this fantastic property offers large, open living space ideal for entertaining. There are two generous double bedrooms (one has been temporarily split into two), a contemporary bathroom with a bath and separate shower and ample storage throughout. The property further benefits from lift access, a communal garden, video entry system and secure bike storage.
Albert Road is perfectly located moments from the green open spaces of Queen's Park and all the shops, restaurants and amenities on Salisbury Road. Local transport links include Queen's Park (Bakerloo Line & London Overground) and Kilburn Park Station (Bakerloo Line).
NB: Cladding work is required to this building which will be covered by a grant, there will be no cost to leaseholders, the management company L&Q have confirmed this in writing.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.