- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 879 sq ft (81 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: E
- - Ground rent: £100
- - Service charge: £5,212
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Bayswater 140m (1min)
- - Queensway 290m (3mins)
- - Paddington 740m (9mins)
- Additional features
- - 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- - 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- - Spacious reception room
- - Separate kitchen with space for a dining table
- - Lift and Porter
- - Allocated parking bay
- - Close to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park
- - No chain
- - Excellent transport links and amenities
A bright and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on the third floor in a well run purpose built block with porter in Queensway.
Occupying 879 sq.ft this flat has a spacious living room and separate kitchen with room for dining. The property benefits from lift access and an allocated secure gated parking bay.
Queensborough Terrace is north of the green spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, with all the local amenities of Queensway only a short walk away.
Excellent transport links, with Bayswater tube, Queensway tube and Paddington train stations giving quick and easy access into the City and West End.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.