- Key info
- - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
- - Gross Floor Area: 999 sq ft (92 m²)
- - Tenure: Leasehold
- - Local authority: Westminster
- - Council tax band: F
- - Ground rent: £120
- - Service charge: £2,400
- - View energy efficiency charts
- Nearby stations
- - Victoria 510m (6mins)
- - Pimlico 750m (9mins)
- - Sloane Square 900m (11mins)
- Additional features
- - Two double bedrooms
- - Two bathrooms
- - Sizeable reception room leading onto private garden
- - Access to award winning private square
- - Highly desirable location
- - Conversion flat in white stucco fronted property
- - Closest station-Victoria
- - Lease expiry date 01/06/2050
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this delightful two bedroom garden flat, located on the beautifully landscaped and private Eccleston Square. Spanning over 999 square foot this spacious flat comprises two bedrooms both with built in storage, master with en-suite, bathroom, separate kitchen and a good sized reception room, perfect for entertaining. The property also benefits from its own private patio garden as well as enjoying access to the award winning garden square.
Eccelston Square is one of Pimlico’s most prestigious addresses and is within immediate access to Victoria station. As well as also enjoying both extensive shopping and entertaining facilities of Victoria Street and the local conveniences of Warwick Way. Neighbouring Belgravia and Sloane Square are also within easy walking distance.
The information contained in these particulars is for general information purposes only. Douglas & Gordon does not provide information or give any warranty with regards to train, tube, tram lines or flight paths. Prospective purchasers or tenants are advised to carry out their own research if they have any concern about train, tube, tram lines or flight paths.
Looking to sell?
We can offer property advice and a free valuation.
Be the first to see the latest homes to buy or rent.